About my Blog

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain

SOLITUDE (Question of Changing) : The Answer. End.

Hening...
Tak ada suara desir angin..
Bahkan binatang malam, jangkrik, garempung atau apalah tak terdengar...
Senyap...
Sunyi....
Dingin malam ini, sedingin hatiku...
Kuingin dekat dengan-Mu...
Sekedar curhat atau PROTES KERASS!!!
Tuhan,ternyata kau masih perhatian kepadaku...
Hening...
Senyap...
Sunyi...
Apakah aku sudah kufur akan nikmat-Mu????
Apakah aku tak bersyukur atas apa yang tlah Kau berikan??

IYA!!
Aku protes atas perhatian-Mu...
Sunyi senyap...
Hening...

Tuhan, genap 1 minggu kau pertemukan ku dengan orang yang mengubah hariku..
Secepat itu Kau hadirkan dia.
Dan secepat itu pula Kau musnahkan dia dari sisiku.

Bila bayangku masih di utara kota ini.
Jangan Tuhan.
Biarkan bayanganku berada selalu disisiku, selalu di depanku, selalu dibelakangku.
Terserah darimana Engkau mengarahkan Cahaya-Mu kepadaku.

Tuhan...
dalam Hening ini...
kuTerdengar...
Suaranya...
Terlihat senyummu diantara gelapnya malam...

Lirih hatiku bernyayi....


She
may be the face I can't forget
a trace of pleasure I regret
may be my treasure or the price I have to pay
she may be the song that Solomon sings
may be the chill that autumn brings
my be a hounded tearful things
within the measure of the day.

She
may be the beauty or the beast
may be the famine or the feast
may turn each day into heave or a hell
she may be the mirror of my dream
a smile reflected in a stream
she may not be what she may seem
inside as shell

she who always seems so happy 'n proud
who's eyes can be so private and so proud
no one's allowed to see them when they cry
she may be the love that can and hope to last
may come to me from shadows of the past
that I remember till day I die

She
may be the reason I survive
the why and where for I'm alive
the one I'll care for through the rough and rainy years
me I'll take her laughter and her tears
and make them all my souvenirs
for where she goes I got to be
the meaning of my life is

she, she, she

(Elvis Costello-She)